Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I Am Not ED......






2011 Was a year that was very much dominated by my eating disorder.

It affected my health, my relationships, my body, mind and soul.





My eating disorder seemed to be all that was thought and talked about, by others and myself.

It played a major role in the breakdown of my relationship to a man I was very much in love with.

It brought tears and pain to those closest to me.

It nearly killed me.




It stole 2011 from me and it defined me.





But you know what?

I am not ED.

I am Me.



I am Hanna Angell.



Yes, I have an eating disorder. Yes, it is a part of me but it is not I.

And this year, it will no longer play the main role in my life story.



Yes, I will fully recover in 2012 and I will go on to help others do the same;

For this is one of my passions in life.





But it won’t become all that’s talked about.

 And it most certainly will not take center stage.





2012 is going to be an A.M.A.Z.I.N.G Year.



Happy New Year To You,

Make yours a truly wonderful one too!





With Much Love, Smiles & Support,

Hanna xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...