Monday, October 3, 2011

Empty

I have been staring at this screen for some time now. Usually, throughout the week, I think of several topics I could write about. But this week, I made it all the way to Sunday night with nothing. So I took this chance/excuse to be introspective. My mind is usually incredibly active at all times. I keep it that way, in an attempt to ward of depression and the negative thoughts of my eating disorder. So why, then, can I not think of one thing to write about?
What I realised, is that It seems I have pushed myself to physical exhaustion, which has left me putting a strain on my emotional self. The past week left me with nothing left over, and I figured my best bet was to hunker down and build up my reserves. I have pushed myself so far that I am empty. Empty of energy, emotion and passion. So I apologise for not having anything intelligent to contribute or an interesting point to share. For now, I’m just going to work on getting through a new week. I think that is enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...