Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Unloved Posts

So I literally have spent an inordinate amount of time staring at this blank screen... having nothing to post. nothing to say. my mind is on unpacking, making an appointment, sending off a reward letter, updating a website, running, two research papers, and a lot of other stuff... so instead of posting a real post, I'm giving you a list of RI posts that I think didn't get the love they deserve:


The Therapy Relationship -- A Guest Post by Sally

Letting Yourself be Helped - by Ashley

From His Perspective -- by Serra (or rather her husband)

Reasons For Recovery - by Dani

I Invest in Myself - A Guest Post by Miss Mary Max

the mother inside - by me


check them out and see if you agree with me. They're just some posts that I think had really good messages, but for whatever reason were overlooked the first go round.
what are some of your favorite posts out there on the web (or on here?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...