Tuesday, November 15, 2011

We're Still Here....



So things have been a little quiet here at 'Recovery Inspirings' lately and that makes me feel a little sad.


But it's only because some of us have things going on in our lives right now that need our fullest attention.


Some may need to look after themselves more, others may just be really really busy!



But I just wanted to post today to let you know that we are still here, we haven't forgotten you!



And we're all okay too.



I am going to continue to post because I love being able to share with you and feel that sometimes it makes a difference too. Even if I just manage to put a smile on your face one day or remind you how strong and wonderful you are!


So, keep smiling, keep moving forward and enjoy every moment that you can!



Our email box is always open too!





With Much Love, Smiles & Support,

Hanna xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...