Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Relax......


And Breath....




For some reason this evening, my mind is a total blank. I’ve been staring at a blank page for over half an hour now, trying to think of what to write about.



And feeling a bit panicked.


But then I realised that this was just silly! Why should I panic? It’s not like I have to write a speech to perform in front of thousands tomorrow, I’m just catching up with some good friends J


So, let’s relax and breathe a little…


I really should start practicing some of the ‘mindfullness’ techniques I’ve been learning! (Which by the way I would highly recommend)


I have noticed that about me recently; That I have a tendency to panic at even the smallest of things, so I’m trying to teach myself to relax a bit more, let go and to trust. I think when I focus in on things too much I can overwhelm myself.


And that never got anyone anywhere.


So rather than stressing about not saying the right thing here, I am going to trust that it will either come to me in the morning or that just by posting, that is enough.


And I am going to look after me and listen to my body when it says’s “Please get some sleep Hanna”.


~


And so the morning came and with it the realisation that sometimes we don’t always get what we want in life. Sometimes things just don’t come easy and yes, it’s difficult and often frustrating.



But the main thing is that we look after ourselves and not be too hard on ourselves either. It’s important to focus on what we do have, in the now and present and not worry too much about what we haven’t done, getting it wrong or what may be.



There is no reason to panic, everything will always turn out okay.



So listen to yourself today and look after the wonderful body you’ve been given.



With Much Love, Smiles & Support,


Hanna xx



2 comments:

  1. I love the insight your posts bring me :) You always remind me to take a step back and look at things from a different perspective, often a much clearer one :)

    Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Scott.

    Your comments mean a lot to me and I'm so glad you get something from my posts :)

    A great day was had, hope yours was too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...